- It acts as a muscle relaxant, so that the muscles that produce unwelcome wrinkles and creases relax. The skin then returns to a smoother state, reflecting the ‘you’ you once were.
- Areas on the face that can be treated include frown lines (vertical lines which form between the eyebrows), eyebrows, crow’s feet, forehead lines and lines around the mouth and top lip, known as ‘smoker’s lines’.
- The injection is quick and painless, usually lasting around 5-10 minutes and requiring no anaesthetic. Results will usually be seen in a few days, sometimes taking between 7-10 days for the effects to be seen.
- As this is not a permanent treatment, the effects will wear off over time. It is therefore possible for the procedure to be repeated every 4 months for effective results.
- Reduced facial lines for more youthful appearance.
- Non-surgical and painless procedure