Dr Rajan Sharma is one of a few cosmetic practitioners who is fully trained to carry out this high specification procedure. Thanks to advances in regenerative medicine it is now possible to use the human body’s resources to heal. With this technique it’s possible to isolate, concentrate and extract growth factors with proteins which are present in all blood to repair tissues naturally.
Plasma rich in growth factor enables our proteins to rejuvenate our skin in a completely natural way giving a healthier appearance. There are five key benefits of using this bio-technology to counteract degenerative changes in the skin which ultimately increase the tone and elasticity:
- Wrinkle reduction – the filler effect achieved through the use of PRGF Endoret technology softens the wrinkles in the treated areas. The facial expression lines lose their depth similar to the way they do on with using dermal fillers.
- Hydration – ensures a high level of skin hydration compared to levels obtained with other cosmetic treatments and has been proven in clinical trials.
- Skin luminosity – it makes skin recover the lost luminosity over the years. Patients that have gone through this innovative treatment achieve a higher lustre of the skin.
- Production of Hyaluronic acid – it stimulates the natural production of Hyaluronic acid.
- Increased consistency – promotes the increased secretion of collagen and elastin. This generates a greater consistency, firmness and reduced sagging in the skin of the patient.
To find out how this is used in other treatments follow the links for Dental Implants and Plasma Facial Treatments.